Highway and Municipal Sweeping
Keeping storm drains clear from debris is an important part of highway and municipal sweeping. It prevents storm water run-off, reduces the likelihood of floods, keeps you compliant with EPA regulations and reduces the need for repairs. It also keeps neighborhoods clean and local residents happy.
Large Modern Maintained Fleet
Our fleet means that you don’t have to maintain and insure your own. This includes:
- Immediate availability: We cater to sudden increases in demand and scale back when needed
- Cost reduction: You don’t have to train, fuel and budget for unknown cost
- No Risk management: Our employees operate according to best practises
- Immediate infrastructure: Our fleet is maintained by expert mechanics
- Variety: We place the right equipment mix, mechanical broom and regenerative air sweepers, that best fit the application
Compliant, Comprehensive Cleaning
Weekly cleaning by our fleet ensures that you stay compliant with particulate regulations. Other benefits include:
- Better maintained roadways
- Pavements are kept clear from sand and abrasive particles
- Reduced hazardous debris on the roadways to motorist
The result: A happier neighborhood, cleaner streets and a safer working environment. That’s peace of mind!
Get A Estimate
Tell us about yourself, what type of service you’d be interested in and any information you think may help us understand you needs better. We will get back to you within 24 hours to schedule a free estimate.