Sweeper Truck Rental
Street Sweeper Rentals
Our team has over 42 years in the Street Sweeping Industry with a large reliable rental fleet of newer model sweepers containing the latest in technology and features. Our fleet is always rotating newer equipment into service. We keep our rental fleet in top shape. We offer Mechanical Broom and Regenerative Air Street Sweepers in Non-CDL and CDL configurations. All rental sweepers offer dual steering and dust suppression. A variety of street sweeper rentals available including weekly, monthly, or long term. Contact us about availability and scheduling.
- Rental trucks are perfect when your existing fleet is experiencing breakdowns.
- Storm or emergency cleanup.
- Perfect for one off projects that require Sweeper Trucks.
- Start a new route or contract without a strain on your cash flow.
- Need for heavy duty chassis with Non-CDL classification & CDL classifications.
- You are experiencing seasonal sweeping demands.
- All of our sweepers are built on Freightliner, International or Isuzu Chassis.
- Rentals let you remain current and competitive by “trading up” to more advanced trucks as needs change.
Mechanical Broom Sweeper Rental
Ideal for Construction Site Sweeping, Milling/Paving Operations, Quarries and picking up stone and heavier material. Our Mechanical Broom Street Sweepers utilize a 5 ft main broom, right and left gutter
brooms, 300 gallon water tank for dust suppression, dual steering wheels and are capable of dumping up to 12 ft in the air ideal for dumping in Dump Trucks or Roll Off Containers. Non-CDL Freightliner Chassis and CDL Freightliner Chassis Available.
- Easy to use & Easy to learn.
- High production efficient broom sweeper.
- Extra large hopper (5 Yards Net).
- 12” touchscreen controls.
- 300+ HP high-torque engine.
- Operates all brooms at engine idle.
- High-efficiency triple pump hydraulic system.
- Fast, space saving, forklift style hopper lift system.
Regenerative Air Sweeper Rental
Regenerative Air Street Sweepers are great for municipal applications, highway sweeping, paint eradication sweeping, sand, dirt and leaf pick up. These sweepers offer a 4 cubic yard hopper capacity for the Non-CDL trucks and an 8 yard hopper capacity for the CDL trucks. Both the Non-CDL and CDL sweepers offer dual steering, right and left gutter brooms, 8ft wide pick up head, 200-300 gallon water capacity for dust suppression, and an optional hand hose attachment for hard to reach areas is available as well. These sweepers are ideal for permeable pavement cleaning.
Dependable Heavy Duty Fleet
Our fleet is comprised of XBroom, Tymco and Elgin heavy duty regenerative air and mechanical broom sweepers built on Non-CDL and CDL Freightliner or International chassis for dependability and piece of mind. We do offer Elgin Broom Bears on Freightliner CDL chassis for those familiar with their operation. – >> Contact Us For A Free Estimate.
Learn more about our XBroom sweeping trucks here ->> XBroom Brochure.
Get A Free Estimate
Tell us about yourself, what type of service you’d be interested in and any information you think may help us understand you needs better. We will get back to you within 24 hours to schedule a free estimate.