You Need Clean Windows
If you run a business that is reliant on your potential customers setting foot on your premises, you are going to need to maximize your building’s curb appeal. However, it is important to remember that some parts of your building’s exterior command more of the attention than others, with both its doors and its windows being prime examples. As a result, you need to make sure that your windows, your window sills, your mullions, and even your exterior door frames are as clean as possible whenever you are running your revenue-earning operations.
Why Does Your Business Need Clean Windows?
Here are some examples of how your business can benefit from having clean windows:
- Windows let in plenty of natural light, thus ensuring that your office is well-lit without forcing you to pay for artificial lighting. Although this sounds insignificant, even small savings can add up to impressive sums over a sufficient period of time, meaning that the increase in natural light can more than make up for the cost of regular window cleaning.
- On a related note, natural light can make even the smallest space seem open and spacious, which is important for keeping people from feeling closed-in. If you are a business owner, you know that happy and healthy employees are also productive employees, meaning that you should strive to make their workplace as pleasing as possible so long as it is within your budget.
- A lot of people like to window shop, which can lead to actual sales when the temptation of the products and services offered by the business become great enough. Unfortunately, if the windows are clouded with dirt, dust, and other contaminants, that is going to decrease rather than increase their interest in said products and services, meaning that much of your effort to promote your business will go to waste. In contrast, a clean window as well as a bright, clean, and dustless mullion can do a great deal to make a good impression, which in turn, means increased chances of making a successful sale.
- Your doors and windows are some of the weakest points in your building’s insulation. As a result, if you leave your windows dirty instead of providing them with the regular cleaning that they need to look their best, you run the risk of increasing your heating bills because the dirt, dust, and other contaminants will interfere with their intended function.
- Likewise, leaving the dirt, dust, and other contaminants clinging to your windows increases the rate at which their material deteriorates. Part of this deterioration will come in the form of the material being eaten away through chemical reactions, while the rest of the deterioration will come in the form of increased brittleness, thus increasing the chances of a catastrophic break when they received an impact of sufficient strength.
- Finally, having clean windows shows your professionalism to the world, whereas having dirty windows raises questions about your capabilities because it means that you are either unable or unwilling to make the relatively minor effort of having them cleaned. Since the human eye is naturally drawn to the doors and windows, this can ruin your efforts to make your business look appealing to your potential customers.
How Can You Ensure Clean Windows?
You could clean your windows on your own, but if you want to ensure the best results while remaining free to focus on what your business does best, you should contact us to ask about the commercial sweeping and cleaning services that your business deserves at a fair and reasonable price. Our porters are professionals, which is why you can count on them to clean everything from your windows panes to your window sills and mullions without missing anything.